I Heart Donkeys

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Stuff from days ago

Hey, I haven't blogged in awhile.. too much going on right now. Mostly stuff I won't talk about just yet (too scary still) but I'm just so much happier that you're back. I missed you. Everything seems so much easier and less frightening when you're with me. So thank you :) (Prepare for more and more mushy and emotional moments, this is only the beginning!) Let me tell you though, public transport is so awful. An hour and a half to get home from work. I had to deal with shitty bus drivers who deliberately left late and kept us out in the rain instead of letting us in the bus, and gave snide remarks when it was the first time using a ticket-saver thing. There was the weird man who banged against the seat in front making the plastic seats dig into your knees which are already cramped because of the lack of space. The smelly people, the loud people, the absolutely rude teenagers. How is it possible that children these days can be so disrespectful? There were these two not quite teenagers, whose voices had gotten all weird sounding from all the cigarettes they'd been smoking begging other passengers for change, spitting both on the bus and the pavement, making fun of other people's accents, making rude gestures at people as the bus goes by and yelling obscenities as the they got off. Where is the discipline in these kids' lives? It was a sad (and exhausting) experience, and I hope it's a long time before I get on a bus again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home