I Heart Donkeys

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Ten Fifteen

It's now 10:15 and I can't really be bothered to write anything much. I had planned on writing a nice long blog about families and how weird and dysfunctional they can be (especially mine) but really I just want to curl up and go to sleep. Looking forward to the weekend.. and trying to set up a bookclub. I don't think I know enough people, but I'd think it'd be fun to do. I'm thinking it's been at least a week since I've done any studying, and why am I so tired lately? It can't be just all the physical stuff from work, because we stopped days ago. The same music has been playing at work for the past 4 days probably, and if I hear that Joni Mitchell CD or Madonna's Immaculate Collection another time I'm just going to scream. (Currently stuck in my head is Like A Virgin) It's strange how other people's CDs that get played over and over again don't irritate me half as much as mine do. It's been at least fourteen months since I've heard from or spoken to my father, what a depressing thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home