I Heart Donkeys

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Random Bits

I had my first ever migraine last night - not a fun experience. I could still sort of feel it this morning, like it hadn't completely gone away, like it was just biding its time before it struck again. I was frightened all morning. Anyway, it's been very exciting lately, I found out a really, really good friend from back home is moving to Europe this summer (YAY AGAIN) and I'm so looking forward to it... Even though I know it won't be that often that we see each other, and we'll still be pretty far apart, it's sort of comforting knowing she'll be somewhat close. I feel less ..alone. Does that make sense? It's not like I'm dying from loneliness, but I don't have that many close friends that I can talk to (why else would I start a blog?) and it somehow makes a difference that instead of being a hundred of thousands miles away, now she's only going to be thousands of miles away. I don't fully understand it myself, but it makes me happy. The other thing that surprised me, was we went to church the other day, before going to the party, and I'm not a religious person at all, but I really enjoyed going. Something about the whole experience was kind of calming, relaxing. Doing the responses all together, and reading along with the passages, made me feel better. And I find it a little strange. That's all :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger whoami said…

    I guess u visited my blog by the "next blog" facility. And i guess it was my "text-message way" of writing that you hated. But i really can't help it, what with the hours spent chatting [:D]. I've even started taking my class notes this way[:P].
    Hope your migraine goes away as suddenly as it surfaced.
    (Writing in full sentences and words with all the full stops and capitals really makes me remember my school days[:D])

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    It wasn't your blog actually (I had to go check) that I was bitching about :) But there are a ton of teenage girls who have blogs who write like that and it's not legible at all. Maybe it's just me.. thanks for commenting though :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home