I Heart Donkeys

Monday, March 14, 2005

Oh Well

So I didn't get the job this morning. The woman said I held back. What does that mean? And how is that going to help for the future? Who cares, I don't anymore. I got home, and fell asleep almost straight away, right in the middle of watching When A Man Loves a Woman. I love that film, it always makes me cry. I don't know what to do with myself now. I know if I go back to sleep, I'll feel terrible later. There's always shit on TV, don't feel like watching anything except the last episode of Roswell (series 1) and I finished my book. It was OK - it was Knife Edge by Malorie Blackman. There's something I don't really like about the way she writes, but not enough to put me off her books. Not that I've read many, just this one, Noughts and Crosses and Hacker. I preferred Noughts and Crosses. There's the third in the trilogy coming out this summer, and I'll probably read it as well but I haven't gotten that enthusiastic about it yet like I do with other books. I tried looking at other people's websites using that 'Next Blog' button, and the 10 Most Recently Updated section, but I couldn't find anything that really sparked my attention. I found two things depressing about it - the first, that there are so many other people out there who have things that they're passionate about, whether it be art, or sport, politics, their children - just whatever that fill up their blogs. I don't have that. I write about me, and not in a very interesting way either. The other thing was how terribly people write. I hate this whole text-message way people write. Like they're all too busy to type out the letters. I wonder if I'll ever be able to stop complaining? Maybe some high energy dance music will help. I'll keep you posted. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home