I Heart Donkeys

Monday, March 28, 2005

Oh hell

Christ, is it hard for me to keep myself busy. You left, and then what was I supposed to do with myself? I tried cleaning, and I lost concentration, tried checking my email, but as usual, I didn't get any. Quickly lost interest in the internet, music - tried the Norah Jones CD bought the other day, but only made it through 4-5 tracks. Took a nap, which is about the only thing I did that lasted a significant amount of time. (Why am I so tired lately? I need to look out my diet as well, because I keep getting dizzy spells when I get up) Rearranged a few things in the house, made dinner (made too much. Spaghetti and Quorn meatballs) watched a lame movie (Down To You). Wait for your phone call. Wait for you to come back.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and watched videos of me...

    chops to the max!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home