I Heart Donkeys

Friday, March 25, 2005

I Hate You

Let me just say, first - I hate you for leaving me. There, that's done. It's strange, I used to love being alone. Since I was - I don't know - 11? my family used to leave me and go off to wrestling tournaments on the weekends, and I remember the time that my brother made Western Regionals and some other big event, and they went off to Utah, or South Dakota or wherever and left me at home to fend for myself. It never bothered me too much (well, sure deep down) but I mean it didn't scare me. I'd leave the computer on (and spod all weekend or however long) and leave the radio or TV on so in some small way it seemed like I wasn't actually on my own. I'd have a good time though. Sure, a little lonely and not a great situation thinking back now, but I could think of worse. I enjoyed doing what I wanted. It's different this time. I'm not that same 11 year old girl. Things in my life are so much different and better.. and the same. Deep down, I never want to be left alone, or feel (more) abandonment.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww.. chops... I'll be back. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home