I Heart Donkeys

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Honestly, I Can't Believe It..

Seriously, what is wrong with McDonalds? The one time you go in for breakfast, fully expecting a Big Breakfast like you've always had for years, and they no longer sell it. I understand that they're trying to come up with new healthier options, but what about all of us who only want the Big Breakfasts? What are we left with? I had to settle for second best, and I am not too happy. This calls for a protest. Or something.
Oh, and Happy Easter! Hope you all got lots of chocolate eggs like I did. And YAY for the amount of stage time Donkey got today - he was second on, and saved the day. Plus, he really proved his superior dancing skills. Really impressed... :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The donkey really can dance. :)

    I'm not sure why McDonalds removed the breakfast.. the mcmuffin is just as unhealthy... but less tasty.

    Dumbasses.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home