I Heart Donkeys

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Dancing Queen

Just got home from a friend's birthday/housewarming party, and it went pretty well actually. I say 'actually' because I didn't think I'd enjoy it very much, as I didn't know the majority of the people and I don't tend to like those sort of situations. Was pulled onto the dance floor thankfully (I always have to be dragged, but once up there have a fantastic time) and really enjoyed myself :) It almost better that I didn't know most of the people, or else I probably wouldn't have danced at all, so yay for interesting Saturday nights!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Anonymous pablo said…

    Hello. my name is pable. I am 10 and from Aruba. I love donkeys too. we have many donkeys on our farm. i like donkeys. my donkey is called bobby. i like bobby the donkey.

    love. pablo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home