I Heart Donkeys

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Comments

Wow, people are commenting. Thanks guys. I feel a little special. First, I have no idea who Bruce Robinson is, but I'll look him up and keep the music suggestions coming in.. :)
And to WhoamI, no it wasn't your blog with the too much text-speak, don't worry :) I don't think I should complain about other bloggers anymore actually, save on the confusion. As far as Anonymous's comment goes, it hurt reading it, but maybe there's some truth in it as well - not so much about who we were bothing talking about, but the stuff about me being secretive and self-centred. I know it was written out of anger, but (maybe?) at least partly based in fact. I would consider myself self-centred, but there are people in my life who (I'm very thankful for!) who get to point out to me (daily?) that there are different ways of looking at things. So I'm working on that. The part about me being secretive I think is a theme for this week. That woman at the admin support interview said I held back.. not exactly the same, but fairly similar. It's been said before that I don't open up or let people in. It's a defense mechanism I'd say. I was reading a lot of blogs randomly the other day (using Next Blog, which I love) and found a bunch of people writing about their life experiences, and I was thinking how brave of them to open them up and share them with people (and the scary part for me - letting other people comment on them!) and it made me think, I don't really let people in on a lot of things that have happened to me which would explain why I do or don't do certain things. (Am I making a big muddle out of this blog? I probably am. ) But this is something I should change (the not opening up I mean) and who knows, maybe I'll let down some walls that I've built up. Only time will tell :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home